Sunday, December 31, 2023

Several Photographers May Have Been Eaten Getting This Group Photo

From a gaming perspective, 2023 was a pretty darned good year for me. The Deep and the Dark was published, I ran a few fun games, and I got a lot of painting done.

The one thing I really wanted to do in the last year that didn’t get done was to get my Tomb of Annihilation campaign off the ground. So that will be high on the list for 2024. I miss having a weekly game and if this adventure path plays half as well as it reads, we should be in for a great time.

In the coming year I hope to be working on a follow-up to The Deep and the Dark that focuses more on Aslan space. I’ve got a few idea kicking around that I’m pretty excited about, so we’ll see.

Most of the miniatures in my priority pile have been painted. I’ve got a few Reaper giants left that I’d like to do along with a couple of nice Otherworld figures, and then after that I’m not sure. I have a ton of kobolds that I’d like to do, but I already have a bunch. It might be nice to do some Traveller starships, though probably not at the 1:270 scale. Having a few tactical scale models of common ship types might be helpful as visual aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment